Sunday 21 February 2010

Gone a bit *HOPPITY*














VINTAGE EASTER EGGS













These vintage looking Easter eggs are just the perfect thing for your bowls and buckets..I have used some great vintage graphics and then printed them onto fabric..they are divine and can't wait to make more LOL...I have a large old sieve to fill so better get started..I have a few new prims listed on ebay this week with a couple of OOAK's..










A sweet prim baby rabbit..she is made from mohair and has been trimmed and shaved to give her a real old worn look..she is infectious..I just keep looking at her LOL...












This is a brand new design from me...He is made from a fur type fabric which looks great and his little bobbity tail is needle felted..He is just perfect for your Easter Gatherings..he has already gone to a new home..:) ...Hope you have all had a great weekend..*~*Blessings*~* Angi XX

















No comments: