Sunday 28 February 2010

VINTAGE GRAPHICS ARE SO MUCH FUN !!!



WOW what fun

I have had the most fantastic week just playing around with fabric and graphics..




I managed to print some real vintage graphics onto some grubby fabric with the most amazing results and then made these fab EASTER decorations...The eggs look amazing in an old sieve or bowl...











I went on to then create some simple settler bags and smaller ditty bags..









I do have some of these available on ebay along with some more of my prim creations and now redundant goods...I am expecting something special in the post over the next couple of days and then hope to update my picturetrail homey pics...I already have Sarah and Steve's new updated pics and can't wait to add them..til next time ..*~*blessings*~* Angi XX


No comments: