Sunday 14 March 2010

IT MAKES IT MAKES EVERYTHING WORTHWHILE ON MOTHERS DAY



Well another busy week in the Roberts household and I haven't really had any spare time for my prims this week...It is "MOTHERS DAY" here in the U.K today and as part of my day OFF LOL..I have been creating some prim pandas...I have done one especially for myself this time which is a rare thing...they will be all finished by midweek..As part of our MOTHERS DAY treat we took Nanna and Grandma to the cinema to see "Alice in Wonderland" it was fantastic and everyone loved it...I have hopefully been accepted onto the Alice swap way over at Rabbit Hollow Prims...it is my first ever swap so quite excited about it..after so much inspiration from the cinema I am thinking hard about my prim creation and will keep an update over here...I have added pics of the wonderful handcrafted cards I received from some of my kids and also breath of spring in a vase...


Speak soon. and *~*Blessings*~*to all..Angi XX

No comments: