Saturday 19 June 2010

A SNEEK PEEK OF MY *CHRISTMAS IN JULY* ITEMS

A SNIPPET OF THE ITEMS IN MY
*~*CHRISTMAS IN JULY*~*COLLECTION...Available on my website the 1st of July..I have been real busy this last couple of weeks putting together a collection of CHRISTMAS prims for the launch of my *~*CHRISTMAS IN JULY*~* on my website..Christmas is my most favourite time of the year and to be thinking of Santas and Snowmen in the middle of summer when the weather is warm and the sun is shining is a bit crazy but such fun..I have added some teezing snippet pics as a taster LOL...

In the collection are some fab standing Santas and also standing Snowmen..All are OOAK no orders will be taking on these prims..Next week I am going to be making my last Christmas prim for this summer HA HA and offering it as a GIVEAWAY..Will blog about that later in the week so do check back soon...Hope everyone is having a great weekend..*~*Blessings*~*

3 comments:

michelle said...

they look fabulous ,cant wait to see them in there full glory.i luv christmas!usually put up the trees right after halloween.im too impatient to decorate,lol.i just love to sit and look at the trees.have a great weekend blessin gs michelle

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

Hi Angi - Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog the other day. I loved making your little bunny pinkeep. He turned out so cute I hate to give him away! Smiles - BJ

Country Prims said...

Woohoo! Just discovered your blog from Christine (Preferably Prim) and I have had the most pleasurable hour looking at all your creations-such talent:))

Back soon and can't wait to see those Christmas creations,

Blessings, Shazy x