Sunday 19 June 2011

*A GREAT WEEKEND PROJECT*

*~*WISHING MY DAD A HAPPY FATHERS DAY*~*

Dad I hope you have a great day today on your special day..I know you will be enjoying your Vintage Tractor Rally today...This is my Dad who will be 70 in August. Here he is at a book signing well he is also a very talented man in the arts and I just wanted to say a special thanx for everything you have done for me..encouraging and inspiring me in everything I have achieved..
THANK YOU X
Now for my weekend project..As you can see from my blog I have a real soft spot for PANDAS and I love to make them too..I have tried to create a vintage look for this little guy and love his grubby little ruff..


I have him available on EBAY this week and I do post international so no worries for the girls across the pond...Hope everyone is having a great weekend and a special blessing to all the DADDIES in the world...hugs X

7 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Angi - he's adorable!! I'd say you do Pandas fabulously!! Love the photo of your dad too - what a striking man! Hope you have a wonderful day....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Angie~ The Panda is so cute! great job with him!!!
Happy Father's day to your Dad~ love the pic!
smiles
Teresa

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

I LOVE pandas also...I love this one!!!!!..You did a wonderful job on him!!!...

jennifer768 said...

Awesome Panda ! Truly a great job! Hugs,Jen

Unknown said...

Love him!
Tam

Anonymous said...

ANgi...

Mr Panda is adorable~...Happy Fathers Day to your daddy...

nancy huggins said...

Love the Panda and I am also hooked on Prim..seems like we either Love it or hate it :)
I am hooked on Raggy quilts now and made 11 so far fom family for Christmas ...worked on them from last Christmas until March...have 4 more to go and I will be done but did have to take a break..my dear husband clipped everyone of them for me.