Sunday 10 July 2011

*A GRUBBY PANDA ADDICTION*

*~*LITTL' BLUE*~*
Hi blogger friends.. For me summer is a strange season as there is always so much to do outside in the garden and in the back yard..As most of you know I live in the U.K and the weather is not always sympathetic to us and the last month has been no different..sunshine and showers all the way so it is in and out for me some days and in between all of that I do a bit of stitchin' here and there...furries seem to be the order of the day lately and I am having fun as usual with bears bears and oh yes the odd panda LOL...This sweet little guy is oh so faded out and looks so grubby and prim..He is available on ebay this week and as always I do ship international so no worries there..click the link to view more pics of him..EBAY..


I received some real sad news today about a fellow I have known for some 30 odds years..many times our paths have crossed and my children often popped in and out of his home when they were small..We are blessed to have known such a lovely man with a gigantic personality..He will be sadly missed..♥
*~*Blessings to all and live life to the fullest*~*

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Blue is positively enchanting Angi...Adorable! Sorry to hear the news of your friend. Wishing you comfort in happy memories. Have a blessed Sunday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

jennifer768 said...

Adorable bear!I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend .My thoughts and prayers are with you.Hugs,Jen