Friday 2 March 2012

A* BLAST *from the past


I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF..

Not being a computer whizz I feel when I achieve something new in the computer world I deserve a big pat on the back... I was lucky enough at Christmas to receive the pressie of my dreams an Apple Ipad2 and love using it..Whilst surfing my favourite blogs the other night the blogsy app was highly recomended.. Off to the App store I went and downloaded it..This is my first post made from it.. It has taken me quite a while and while only having some real old past pics on my picasso account I have added a couple..

This great little HARE-PULLTOY which is available as a pattern on my website..
Another ELEPHANT PULL-TOY these little fellows are so so small..
One of my most favourite patterns to date a sweet AMISH DOLL AND HER DOLLY..
I always love making up designs by my favourite artists too..

A really prim little Bear hanger..
Finally my last little RABBIT PIN-KEEP PULLTOY
Well the draft is all done and I must say I am a little nervous clicking the post button but well here goes..fingers crossed now..*~*Thank you all for popping by and Blessings to all*~*

 

 

9 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Angi
Wonderful patterns~ Prim cute~
smiles
Teresa

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Beautiful items!!! I used your freebie bunny pattern and make two adorable pieces. Thanks for sharing. eve

BumbleBeeLane said...

Angi~ I'm totally in love with that elephant! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Christine said...

Wow lucky you, Angi! An Ipad 2!!! And a big pat on the back for posting from it!! I'd need a year of tuition to work it! LOVE all your primitives - so cute!
Hugs
Christine

Gayle said...

Hmmmm..... I'll have to look into the blogsy APP - thanks for telling us about it.....

alltheseboys said...

I love love love the doll and little bear hanger! Katie

Annelein said...

You have such great idears! Just love the things you're showing here!

Brenda said...

Love that Rabbit Pin-keep pull toy...so darn cute!!!

Brenda

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Congrats on the Ipad2!! How fun that would be to play with. =] Looks like you know what you are doing already.

I enjoyed looking at your old pics! I remember you showing those pull toys in the past and I was so fascinated with them back then too.

Have fun with your new toy~