Thursday 12 April 2012

INTERNATIONAL HARE PINKEEP

*~*BLOGGING FRIENDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD*~*

Today I received the most wonderful email and I wanted to share it with you all ;

"Hello Angi!
I am your italian fan and write from Venice, the city where I live.
I recently bought in Patternmart your pattern: Sitting Hare Pin-keep.
As your request in the pattern, I send a photo of my work.
I sew the rabbit on a light white cotton velvet, and I have aged with coffee.
The little cart is made by me with old wooden.
Not having wheels so small I thought to put the vintage wood buttons.
I hope you like this.
This afternoon I public the rabbit on my blog
http://lasoffitta.canalblog.com
and I give you credit as the designer. Thanks for stop by me!
I'm very happy to made this beautiful pincushion!
Please, in your blog I have seen an other work
that interest me too much, you can send me please with e-patterns?
I can pay with paypal.
The name is: Bear Pull Toy. I never seen this in your catalog.
I'm very interested too to: Prairie Bonnet Collection, but I think I can buy this pattern in pattermart.
I wait
your response and in the meantime I offer my congratulations for your work and thank you for your understanding.
I do not speak your language and Google translates for me. :)
Have you a great day!!
Hugs from Italy_Venice
Nadia "

here is a pic of Nadia's finished Hare pinkeep

I think she did the most wonderful job and as this was a freebie pattern a few weeks back I am sure a few more Hare Pinkeeps will be hopping around the world now LOL.. After all the issues this past week with pattern designers On FB I hope this post just goes to show why it is all worth while and why we as designers share our work through patterns... ENJOY YOUR DAY FELLOW BLOGGERS..XX

 

 

8 comments:

http://lasoffitta.canalblog.com said...

Thank you Angi, you are very kind!!
Was really fun sewing this pinkeep and build the small wooden cart. :)
See you soon, because I bought your other your patterns I want sew!
Hugs Nadia

Old Red Barn said...

How nice of her to send you that message! And that's what I like about blogging: that we can share, even internationally.

Greetings from Belgium
Goedele

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Nadias Hare Pinkeep is adorable! I Love how she built the cart for him! Thanks for sharing!

Hennie said...

What a lovely Bunny!!! And blogging brings you all over the world!! You have a very nice blog!(My englisch writing very bad, sorry)
Hugs, Hennie.

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

What an adorable finish, I love the pattern, Angi.
Hugs,
Susan

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Angi, Now that's just the coolest thing. I love everything Italy. Nadia did an excellent job. You've really inspired her. This doesn't surprise me though as I'm hooked on your primitives myself. It's so nice that you share your patterns with the world. I'm gonna give Nadia a visit.
Hugs~Carol

Doreen Frost said...

WONDERFUL Angie!!! You are right..this is what it's all about:)

hugs, doreen

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Aw Angi, that is awesome!! Nadia did a fantastic job on the hare pinkeep! I'm not a pattern designer and have only bought one pattern online. I was oblivious to all the pattern mess until I started catching up on blogs. It's all so sad but you hit the nail on the head! This is proof that it would be worth it. Thanks for sharing a good side of the story!! =]